Search Hollywood Bollywood News & Gossips

Custom Search

By IndiaFM News Bureau, June 23, 2006 - 04:35 IST

Rohit Shetty’s forthcoming comedy Golmal will be Tusshar Kapoor’s first release since Kyaa Kool Hai Hum. He plays a mute character in the film. Speaking about his sudden absence after Kya Kool Hain Hum he said “I am playing my cards very carefully. I am trying to be very choosy, careful and conscious. I don’t want to make the mistakes that I made in the past. That’s the only reason I was not in picture for some time. Now I have interesting roles to talk about.”

Apart from Golmal, Tusshar has signed in some interesting projects that include Subhash Ghai’s Good Boy Bad Boy, Sanjay Gupta’s Dus Kahaniyaan, Apoorva Lakhia’s Shoot out at Lokhandwala and Anant Mahadevan’s Agar. Now it is believed that Tusshar will play his father’s role in the remake of 1960’s super hit film Farz.

“If everything goes well then we will come out with the remake of Farz. I will be seen in my father’s role. But nothing has been confirmed yet, neither its director nor the starcast. All is in the planning stage” However he doesn’t rule out the possibility and claims, “If there ever is a remake of Farz then it will be surely only by our home production”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Hollywood Bollywood News & Gossips - Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column