Search Hollywood Bollywood News & Gossips

Custom Search



Ameesha talks about boyfriend Vikram Bhatt
RAM KAMAL MUKHERJEE

MUMBAI MIRROR

Everyone wants to know whether working with boyfriend Vikram Bhatt as her director helps Ameesha Patel to give a better performance. “No, it doesn’t,” replies Ameesha. “I don’t mix my personal life with professional relationships. Vikram is a very dear friend of mine, but when we work together on the sets, we are just professionals. I respect him as a director and he treats me like any other actor on the sets. Besides, I give my best to all my films, not just to a film where the director is my friend.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Hollywood Bollywood News & Gossips - Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column