Search Hollywood Bollywood News & Gossips

Custom Search

Now ‘Page 3 – Part 2’?


By Taran Adarsh, May 2, 2006 - 00:06 IST

Yeh hya ho raha hain? Two weeks ago, Madhur Bhandarkar registered the title CHANDNI BAR 2. Now Bhandarkar has registered the title PAGE 3 – PART 2. What’s happening? “My company decided to register this title [PAGE 3 – PART 2]. That doesn’t mean I am making the film,” the film-maker smiles.

But the rumor mills are agog with speculation that he is keen to cast Kareena Kapoor in the film. In fact, Kareena was initially offered PAGE 3, but the actress turned down the offer due to date hassles. “Let’s get this straight. I haven’t met Kareena or any actress for this project. Like I said, I’ve merely registered the title, I may/may not make the film. Similarly, I have registered three more titles [all from newspaper headlines], but that doesn’t mean I am making all those films,” he adds.

With CORPORATE slated for July release and SIGNAL being readied for Diwali 2006 release, Bhandarkar is working on his next venture. “Yes, I am working on something different this time,” he reveals.


indiafm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Hollywood Bollywood News & Gossips - Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column